Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Transplant Time - # 5 10/26 - 1:00 pm

Just heard from a member of Alyssa's surgical team - still about two hours to go, but everything is going as planned. The best news is that the surgical team has done what they call the "Pee Dance" which is what they do after the transplanted kidney makes it first urine. Another great milestone that we've passed! So get out your favorite dancing shoes, pick a great tune and join us in a rousing version of the "Pee Dance." - Gentlemen, please remember to lift and lower the seat!
dd

5 comments:

  1. yay!!!! omg thats so goodD!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you all and wishing I was there...I am confident she is going to pull through even better than expected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!!! So great to hear!!! Sending lots of love from Nebraska to the Deffenbaugh clan!!

    Andrea Milne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing the pee dance in my office. Great news!

    ReplyDelete