Friday, February 27, 2009

2/27/09 - We Love ya Lyss - Video

Lights, camera, action...

You are cordially invited to the world premier of

Get Better Soon Lyssa


a special documentary featuring Alyssa and numerous special guests, shot in her preHUS days.

Filmed, directed and produced by Steph Hasenauer, who has been nominated for Oscars in all three categories.

The red carpet has been rolled out, the search lights are scanning the sky, the paparazzi are in place and we've saved a special seat for each of you. So pop some popcorn, get a comfortable seat and sit back and enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. ah yay! You are so funny Dave I love the introduction hahah!
    Clearly you already know this but I love you lyssssssa!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you are feeling a little bit better these past 2 days I cannot wait to see youuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! You are such a special friend Steph!! Alyssa is lucky to have you in her life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you lyss!!!

    i am sitting around with you and steph right now!!! wooohooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyssa! It's michele... Just wanted to let you know I LOVER YOU and will be home in a couple weeks for spring break and MUST see chuuu... Also, steph, this vid is amazingggg!

    p.s. I am SO down to do the kidney walk! I'll call you when I get home lyssa lovelovelove

    ReplyDelete